Looking for help with your career journey? We’ve got you!
- Cinder App – download it for iOS and Android to stay up to date on our job opportunities and refer friends to great jobs.
- Submit your resume to our team for future opportunities; simply send your resume in .PDF or .DOC format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our blog for helpful tips.
How to find opportunities, strengthen your network, and ace that interview.
- LinkedIn Tips
- Networking Tips
- How to Dress for an Interview
- How to Rock a Career Fair
- Experience Based Interview Questions
Resume & Cover Letter:
Stand out from the crowd and create easy-to-use templates.
Helpful Organizations for Job Seekers:
These organizations are fantastic resources for networking and job hunting opportunities! Several of these groups have their own job boards.
- Portland Women in Tech (PDXWIT)
- Portland Workforce Alliance
- PCC / Washington County Workforce Development
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center (https://portland.newhorizons.com/)
Check out these great opportunities to gain new and competitive skills in various aspects of the tech industry and beyond.
Commercial Job Boards:
Cast a wider net by searching these sites and uploading your resume.