Cinder is looking for an Associate Lead Software Developer for our client in Huntington, Indiana. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
The Associate Lead Software Developer will work as a development lead in a full stack, .NET Core, and Angular 2+ environment. This position requires knowledge of .NET and Angular best practices, the ability to lead small development teams, and a desire for continuous learning of up and coming web technology.
You will be working in a team environment with members representing Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Product Management, and Customer Care in the development of large scale, customer facing SaaS applications. You will also work closely with the Technical Product Owner to prioritize features and lead projects through their implementation.
• Develop solutions on a variety of platforms in accordance with business and customer requirements
• Lead solution design, considering performance, user experience, and testability
• Utilize agile software development practices
• Lead code reviews and provide direction in support of coding standards and documentation procedures and practices
• Lead analysis and review sessions with teams of cross functional stakeholders
• Assist in the development of junior staff members
• Participate in the development of department goals in support of strategic goals
• Research and recommend new technologies
• Debugging and critical thinking ability
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong technical skills including demonstrated expert understanding of software development and project management principles
• Ability to develop software, holding differing roles on multiple projects, with shifting priorities, while meeting personal and team deadlines and goals
• Ability to lead and inspire project team’s members
• Desire to learn and stay up to date on current web technologies
This position will handle confidential data, and confidentiality must be maintained
• 10+ years of professional experience developing software applications
• 3+ years of professional project management experience on medium to large projects
• Broad experience demonstrating success with Agile methodologies
• Proven understanding of OO design principals
• Experience in developing organizational goals, standards and procedures
• Proven experience leading software teams
• Knowledge of cloud hosting services (Amazon, Azure, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, marketing, or other related discipline.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!