Cinder is looking for an Associate Senior Software Developer to fill a role for our client in Huntington, IN. This is a great opportunity with an employee-centric organization who is looking for long term hires!
The Associate Senior Software Developer will work in a full stack, .NET Core and Angular 2+ environment. This position requires knowledge of .NET and Angular best practices and a desire for continuous learning of up and coming web technology. You will be working in a team environment with members representing Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Product Management and Customer Care in the development of large scale, customer facing SaaS applications. You will also assist in leading projects through their implementation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing solutions on a variety of platforms in accordance with business and customer requirements
- Utilizing Agile software development practices
- Assisting with code reviews and provide direction in support of coding standards and documentation procedures and practices
- Assisting with analysis and review sessions with teams of cross functional stake holders
- Assisting in the professional development of junior developers
- Assisting senior and lead developers with researching and recommending new technologies
- Bachelor of Science degree in a Computer designated area or related field of study, or commensurate work experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing software applications
- Experience and proven understanding of Agile methodologies
- Proven understanding of OO design principals
- Knowledge of cloud hosting services (Amazon, Azure, etc.) is a plus
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!