Cinder is searching for an Audiologist for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing, long established business in entrancing Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary and compensation plan, benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
Albuquerque has it all! A mild 4 seasons climate with about 360 days of sun per year. A lower-than-average cost of living with reasonable housing. An outdoor paradise for skiers, hikers, and more!
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice! We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with our patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be open to innovation, and willing to grow your career at a state-of-the-art practice.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations on hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment and achieve goals.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree. Current New Mexico Audiologist License and Hearing Aid Dispenser License in good standing (or the ability to obtain both by time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, goal driven.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!