Welcome to Altoona, where small city charm collides with big city atmosphere! With one of the lowest costs of living in Pennsylvania, affording day-to-day expenses while still enjoying nights out on the town is easier than ever.
Cinder is searching for an Audiologist for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing Ear-Nose-Throat private practice in Altoona, Pennsylvania. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a generous overall compensation plan, good benefits, options for a 4-day work week/flex schedule, and room for professional and personal growth.
The practice is also offering a sign on bonus for the right candidate.
- The practice’s mission is to provide compassionate specialty care of the highest quality.
- They are the premiere ENT practice in the central PA region and the only specialty group practice independent of Altoona and Nason Hospitals, which they serve.
- They offer state of the art and comprehensive specialized care for Ent disorders in kids and adults.
- They are a growing and fast-paced practice that embraces the community they are in by participating in local events.
- They work with Otometrics brand of equipment.
- Services include:
- Sinus & Nasal Surgeries
- Hearing & Balance Issues
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Pediatric ENT
- Voice & Swallowing Disorders
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Procedures
- Child Hearing Treatments
In Altoona, the world just runs at a smoother pace. Experience fine dining in one of the many locally owned eateries, then follow it up with an amazing performance of the arts at the theater or symphony. And with Altoona nestled between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, the possibilities of exciting day trips are endless. Altoona is also surrounded by awe-inspiring nature, including an abundance of hiking trails, complete with picnic destinations, fishing locales where you can relax and find your zen, and the well-known Blue Knob State park, where you can play in the snow to your heart’s content. There are even kid-friendly venues like the Children’s Museum and DelGrosso’s Amusement Park that shows Altoona just has something for everyone to enjoy!
The Position and Requirements
- Administer Diagnostic Tests and coordinate and interpret results.
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner about results, and makes recommendations regarding hearing care options/
- In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree required
- Current Pennsylvania Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment) in good standing