Cinder is searching for an Audiologist for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing Ear-Nose-Throat private practice in Altoona, Pennsylvania. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a generous overall compensation plan, good benefits, and room for professional and personal growth.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice! We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with our patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be open to innovation, and willing to grow your career with state-of-the-art training.
WHY ALTOONA? This small city in the Allegheny Mountains was hit by the industrial decline familiar to many Rust Belt areas in the country however they are bouncing back and now host a baseball team, a symphony orchestra, and lots of attractions related to their railroad past. The cost of living in Altoona is considerably less than that of Pennsylvania and the rest of the US, making housing here very affordable.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations on hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment and achieve goals.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
- AuD degree. Current Pennsylvania Audiologist License in good standing (or the ability to obtain by time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, goal driven. Track record of success.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!