Cinder is searching for an Audiologist for our healthcare client, a well-established and rapidly growing private practice located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a generous salary and compensation plan plus a comprehensive benefits package. The practice is located in a spacious Class A office building, fully equipped with up-to-date diagnostic equipment.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice. We are looking for someone who is motivated to create long-term relationships with our patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives, and has a strong belief in the patient-care benefits of the private practice model of audiology.
Why Bethlehem? Located within 90 minutes of New York, Philadelphia, and the Jersey Shore, the Lehigh Valley is undergoing a renaissance. The area features lots of new restaurants, concert venues, outdoor activities, and a lower than average cost of living. A range of lifestyle options including urban, suburban, and rural are all within a short drive from the practice office!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Audiologist will be responsible for performing comprehensive diagnostic testing, hearing aid evaluation, selection, and fitting, patient counseling, and follow-up care. Our practice focuses on treating hearing loss primarily in an adult population.
Hearing Aid Evaluation and Fitting
- Counsels patients regarding test results, and gains a complete understanding of the patient’s hearing needs and lifestyle to develop a customized hearing care plan.
- Performs selection, programming, and verification of the appropriate hearing aid technology to best meet the patient’s individual needs.
- Provides ongoing management including follow-up and education, hearing aid checks and adjustments, repairs, and cleanings as necessary to maintain ongoing patient relationships.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) and other special products.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Performs full audiological diagnostic evaluations, including speech-in-noise testing, primarily for the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss.
- Performs tympanometry and acoustic reflex threshold testing.
- Interprets test results and provides reporting to physicians and other medical professionals.
Assists in Professional and Community Outreach
- Participates in informational presentations regarding hearing loss, treatment options, and technology to local community groups, facilities, and medical professionals.
- AuD degree from an accredited school and eligible for a Pennsylvania Audiologist License.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for professional growth and continuing education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, goal driven. Track record of success.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!