Have you ever imagined letting your adventurous spirit roam free and finding yourself surrounded by wild plains and majestic mountains? Then the city of Billings, Montana might just be where you are meant to find yourself.
Cinder is looking for an Audiologist for our client, a patient-centric, private practice located in Billings, Montana. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that includes a generous base salary and great benefits.
- The practice has been serving the community for over thirty years
- They strive to provide the best possible hearing care based upon the patient’s individual needs. Focusing on each patient means not only improving the quality of hearing, but also the quality of life.
- Their mission is to be recognized by the community as the premier source for obtaining professional competent services for the evaluation and treatment of hearing and balance disorders.
- They work with all ages
- Services include:
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Videonystagmography (VNG)
- Audiological evaluations
- Acoustic reflex threshold and tone decay testing
- Tinnitus treatment
- Cochlear Implants
- Hearing Aid assessment testing
- Real Ear Measurements
- Live Speech Mapping
- Child Hearing Protection
- They sell Starkey and Resound hearing instruments
Welcome to Billings, Montana, a vibrant, yet easy-going, city surrounded by scenic backdrops and unique wildlife; the world around Billings offers something for the casual to extreme outdoor enthusiast. Hike the trails along the Yellowstone river, take in the sandstone vistas of the Rimrocks, and ride horseback all day through the hills of the Yellowstone Valley.
For those times when you need to take a break from nature immersion, there are endless opportunities for excitement right in the heart of the city. Enjoy a few pints along the Billings Brew Trail, Montana’s only walkable brewery trail, where you can guide yourself on a tour of six breweries, two distilleries, and one cider house. Or check out the local food scene, which caters to every occasion, from casual to fine to outdoors. And with both local and national stores, there are endless options for retail-therapy in close proximity.
Billings is also ranked 1 of 8 Best Cities for New Careers. So, this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for; keep the career you love and allow the big skies of Montana to draw you in and let you thrive.
The Position and Requirements
- Administer Diagnostic Tests and coordinate and interpret results.
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner about results and makes recommendations regarding hearing care options.
- In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree required
- Current Montana Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment) in good standing