When you think of life moving at slow and steady pace, what comes to mind? Leisurely strolls through the park? A relaxing night out at a local restaurant? Or even picking up some fresh veggies from your favorite farmer’s market stall? If so, then maybe Chico, California should also spring to mind.
Cinder is looking for an Audiologist for our client, a patient-centric, private practice located in Chico, California. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that includes a generous base salary.
- Proudly serves the Chico, California community with state-of-the-art hearing aid technology, advanced hearing testing and tinnitus services.
- Adheres to a strict set of AGX certified patient care standards that deliver unsurpassed patient satisfaction.
- Their mission is to change people’s lives for the better … through better hearing.
- They have the most advanced diagnostic testing equipment, two spacious state-of-the-art sound-proof testing booths and an in-house hearing aid repair lab.
- Their services include:
- Diagnostic Evaluations
- Tinnitus Consultations
- Hearing Aid Checks and Servicing
- Hearing Aid Dispensing
- They provide services for both children and adults
As a college town, Chico is the hub of activity for the surrounding Butte County communities. And while there is lots of growth, they haven’t lost that small city charm that really makes everyone in this diverse community feel at home. Nestled in its historical downtown atmosphere, there are activities for everyone: take a walking tour and discover Chico’s amazing history, sit back and enjoy a pint at the Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., one of the original craft beer establishments that helped create the boom, and explore the restaurant scene, which is loaded with local restaurants just waiting to serve up that California cuisine. For those looking for adventure outside of the city, there is just about every activity you can think of nearby, including hiking, fishing, and skiing.
The Position and Requirements
- Administer Diagnostic Tests and coordinate and interpret results.
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner about results and makes recommendations regarding hearing care options.
- In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree required
- Current California Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment) in good standing