Private Practice Audiologist Needed in Northern Missouri!
Passionate, Professionally Driven, Personal Integrity!
Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? Do you want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of an amazing team? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, Cinder wants to hear from you.
Our client is an independent private practice that’s passionate about supporting the greater Northern Missouri community. We are currently looking for an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist to serve their Chillicothe, Marshall, and Cameron locations. This is a Full Time, direct hire opportunity.
We are seeking the right person to join our client in providing the very best quality hearing healthcare within private and medical communities. They are a close-knit practice that treats each other with respect, working hard at delighting patients but also focusing on the team. The local community is very important to them and they work to make sure they are always providing the best in hearing healthcare.
“We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable.
We focus on taking care of both our patients and also those we work with.”
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator.
The Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Specialist is the key in any patient relationship.
- Administer adult hearing assessments
- Program and fit hearing aids using real ear electroacoustic measures
- Manage growth of patient pipeline
- Participate in community outreach
- Support Tinnitus treatment component of practice
- Provide ideas for improving/expanding patient care
The position will be headquartered in Chillicothe Missouri and will have travel days to Marshall and possibly Cameron, Missouri. Being dedicated to rural hearing healthcare, all providers serve two or three clinical locations.
- Au.D. preferred, will consider Master’s degree in Audiology
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, minimum of 1 year experience, preferably with experience in private practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to include listening, sales and problem solving
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!
Interested? If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!