Cinder is searching for an Audiologist for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing private practice with offices throughout Missouri. This is a full-time, direct hire (not contract) opportunity in the Chillicothe and Marshall offices which offers a competitive salary and compensation plan, benefits, and opportunities for professional development. You are also compensated for mileage between the two locations!
If you are a Hearing Instrument Specialist, please send in your resume for review – we may have an opportunity for you as well!
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual dedicated to rural healthcare and eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice! We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives. You must be open to innovation and willing to grow your career at a state-of-the-art enterprise.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations on hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare professionals, and community organizations.
- AuD degree. Current Missouri Audiologist License in good standing (or the ability to obtain by time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented. Entrepreneurial and sales focused. We want your ideas to grow and expand the business!
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!