Cinder is searching for a bilingual (Spanish) Audiologist or a Hearing Instrument Specialist for our healthcare client, a long-established medical practice with an excellent reputation in El Paso, Texas. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience and be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice!
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
The Audiologist and the Hearing Instrument Specialist Manage Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsel patients in Spanish and/or English in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations regarding hearing care options. Review products available to improve hearing impairment.
- Fit appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Select and fit hearing technology, take ear-mold impressions, provide ongoing management with follow-up, and education.
- Recommend and demonstrate Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Provide professional reports to referring physicians.
- Perform hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Hearing Instrument Specialist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population, so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/ hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented. Great customer service abilities with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Current Texas Audiology and/or Hearing Instrument Dispenser licenses in good standing.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!