Cinder Staffing is searching for an experienced Audiologist with an entrepreneurial spirit for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing private practice with offices in Lafayette, Broomfield, and Boulder, Colorado. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a generous wage and compensation plan, benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice. We seek someone motivated to create relationships with patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results and listening experiences. Reviews and suggests products available to improve hearing impairment and achieve listening goals.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
- AuD degree from an accredited school and a current Colorado Audiologist License in good standing (or the ability to obtain by time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, goal driven. Track record of business growth and success.
- Able to easily join our client’s collaborative dynamic team culture.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Flexible and willing to fill in, performing other duties in the office when needed.
- Open to assisting with practice marketing efforts i.e. attending health fairs and other community outreach events, visiting physician offices, etc.
- Familiar with KPI (Key Performance Indicator) tracking.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!