Cinder is searching for an Audiologist for our healthcare client, a very busy and rapidly growing private practice located in Leesburg, Florida with a satellite office in Apopka, Florida. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a generous salary plus benefits.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice. We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives.
Why Leesburg? Combining the advantages of small town living with the proximity of big city amenities in nearby Orlando, this community offers everything from numerous parks and other environmental excursions to antique shopping to restaurants and more.
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Performs cochlear implant evaluations and mapping/rehabilitation.
- Performs BAHA evaluations and programming.
- Performs tinnitus evaluations and offers rehabilitation services.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations on hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment and achieve goals.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
- AuD degree from an accredited school and a current Florida Audiologist License in good standing (or the ability to obtain by time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, goal driven. Track record of success.
- If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!