Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of metropolitan life and feeling like you just don’t have the time to relax and enjoy your surroundings? In Little River, you can find yourself immersed in a world of excitement and adventure without the cacophony.
Cinder is looking for an Audiologist for our client, a patient-centric, private practice primarily located in Little River, SC. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that includes a competitive base salary and a generous compensation plan and benefits.
- The practice was incorporated in 1989 and now includes two other locations in Whiteville and Supply, NC.
- Their goal is to help people reconnect with their families and loved ones through better hearing by giving the best patient care experience possible, focusing entirely on the patient’s unique needs and using state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- They are a local, independent, community-based practice.
- They have a comprehensive better-hearing program that offers cleanings, free batteries, and hearing aid refittings when changes in hearing and lifestyle occur.
- The services they offer include:
- Hearing Evaluations for all ages
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Balance Evaluations
- Custom hearing protection
- They sell AGX Hearing products
Little River is the oldest of the 14 communities lining the beautiful Myrtle Beach Grand Strand. As a renowned fishing community, it has plenty to offer for all ages and lifestyles, including deep-sea fishing charters, fresh seafood at top quality dining, and even family-friendly events like the Blue Crab Festival and the Annual Shrimp Festival. Find your adventurous self gliding through the treetops on a zipline, get your fill of NASCAR and go on a ride-along at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or spend your night gambling in sophistication on a casino cruise boat. With its steady rhythm, life in Little River might just take you by surprise!
The Position and Requirements
- Administer Diagnostic Tests and coordinate and interpret results.
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner about results, and makes recommendations regarding hearing care options/
- In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree required
- Current South Carolina and North Carolina Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment) in good standing