Private practice, full-time, and great team!
Coastal Hearing Centers, a rapidly growing private practice primarily located in Little River, South Carolina, is searching for an Audiologist! This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
The town and surrounding areas offer the appeal of beach living with fishing excursions and other outdoor activities. There are also numerous golf courses, casinos, museums, and wineries in the area.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice and build their career.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations regarding hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or AuD degree. Current North Carolina and South Carolina Audiologist Licenses (or the ability to acquire by time of employment) in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
This search is being performed for Coastal Hearing Centers by Cinder Staffing. This is a full-time, direct hire role with Coastal Hearing Centers in Little River South Carolina.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!