Welcome to Lafayette, Louisiana, the “Happiest City in America” — a world brimming with the joy of life and the celebration of culture, and just waiting to welcome you home.
Cinder is looking for an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist for our healthcare client, a bustling, family-run practice in Lafayette, LA. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that includes a competitive base salary and a compensation plan.
- This practice was founded 27 years ago in Lafayette and is one of eight offices in Louisiana.
- They provide hearing screens and testing, tinnitus treatments, and personalized hearing aid fittings, cleanings, and repairs.
- They will work with most brands of hearing aids, but they are part of the NuEar network and sell those devices (ex. Circa and Circa AI), as well as hearing aid batteries and assistive listening devices like TV Ears, etc.
- They are an adult-only provider.
- Every Audiologist in the practice keeps up to date with the latest digital hearing aids on the market.
- They focus on giving the best hearing care possible to ensure lasting relationships and continuation of hearing consultations.
In Lafayette, the heart of Louisiana’s Cajun and Creole country, there is something for everyone. Eat your way through the cultural delights of crawfish and gumbo or take a food tour of historical restaurants and cooking styles; Explore the city streets surrounded by amazing Creole and Acadian architecture or get lost in the stalls of the antique markets; Paddle through the looming cypress trees of the bayou or dance the night away to the rhythm of Zydeco music. Lafayette hosts festivals and events all year round to keep the celebration of cultures alive for everyone.
The Position and Requirements
- Administering diagnostics tests and interpreting test results
- Counseling patients and making appropriate recommendations, offering demonstrations as necessary
- AuD degree and a current Louisiana Audiologist License in good standing (or the ability to obtain one by the time of hire)
- A valid Hearing Aid Specialist License for the state of Louisiana