Cinder is searching for Audiologists for our healthcare client, a long-established family-owned healthcare practice with an excellent reputation with openings in Metairie, Lafayette, Gretna, and Covington, Louisiana. These are full-time, direct hire opportunities which offer a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional development. Audiologists may have the option to see patients in a combination of offices around the state.
The successful candidate must be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice! We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with our patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be open to innovation. New grads welcome!
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations regarding hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment.
- Fits and programs appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Takes ear-mold impressions, provides ongoing management with follow-up, and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree. Current Louisiana Audiologist License in good standing (or the ability to obtain by time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population, so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/ hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented. Great customer service abilities with an entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!