Cinder is searching for an Audiologist for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing family-owned business with a busy office in Salisbury, Maryland. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
This is a small town on the Eastern Shore in the middle of the Delmarva peninsula between the Atlantic and the Bay. It boasts a low cost of living with very affordable housing. You can enjoy a full range of attractions (sports, the arts, civic life) and it is roughly equidistant from Baltimore, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Norfolk, and Wilmington if you need a big city fix.
Our successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice! We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner about test results, making recommendations regarding hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach, growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree. Current Maryland Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment) in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!