Imagine leisurely biking through the green countryside to grab your favorite local coffee downtown, walking through the crowds at every 3rd Friday festival to sample those crab-cakes from that restaurant you’ve heard such good things about, discovering an amazing new artist, and then dancing the night away to the live music lining the streets. Then imagine doing all of this while everyday doing the work that you love, empowering those with hearing loss!
Cinder Staffing is looking for an Audiologist for our client, a locally owned, private practice in Salisbury, MD. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that includes a competitive salary and a generous profit-sharing bonus system.
- Our practice is the oldest private audiology practice group in Maryland and has 7 practices across the state.
- Our goal is to always strive to give advice in the client’s best interest and to empower those with hearing loss through empathy, care, and respect.
- Services our practice offer: Hearing tests, hearing aid repairs, tinnitus treatments, child hearing treatment, and hearing protection
- Mostly work with adult patients, but do offer services for pediatrics
- A big part of our practice is about giving back to the community: donating a portion of proceeds from every Starkey hearing aid to the Starkey Hearing Fund, utilizing the in-office recycling program, donating food to low income families, supporting our military through letter writing campaigns, and helping low-income Americans apply for hearing help through the Hear Now program.
Salisbury, “Capital of the Eastern Shore,” is the fastest growing city in Maryland. With its inexpensive cost of living, finding things to do has never been easier and more affordable. Surrounded by gorgeous countryside, the outdoors beckon and lead you through the hiking trails of the Naylor Mill Forest, into the Eastern Shore Running Club for your weekly running outing, and down the bike lanes with the wind rushing past your face. Salisbury also loves putting on festivals; every month there is something new to enjoy and experience! Join a marathon, visit the zoo, enjoy the local restaurants. There is something for everyone to find happiness.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Administer Diagnostic Tests and coordinate and interpret results.
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner about results, and makes recommendations regarding hearing care options/
- In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree required
- Current Maryland Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment) in good standing