Cinder is searching for an Audiologist for our healthcare client, a private practice in historic and rapidly growing Show Low, Arizona. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
This family-centric practice works with patients of all ages to provide the highest quality hearing health care, which includes extensive balance testing and hearing aid testing and keeping up to date with the latest in digital hearing devices. They truly believe that better hearing leads to a better life! This practice works with Interacoustics diagnostic equipment to accurately diagnose patients and fit hearing devices based on the individual’s need.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders for patients of all ages.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations regarding hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment.
- Prescribes and fits appropriate hearing care technology products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Takes ear-mold impressions and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates hearing aid accessories, Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or AuD degree.
- Current Arizona License in good standing (or ability to obtain one by the time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience,
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented, flexible.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!