When you hear of Oregon what is the first thing that pops into your head? Maybe some rain? Lots of trees? Possibly not much else. But Oregon has so many hidden gems that make it one of the most popular living destinations in the U.S. In the Rogue Valley, surrounded by natural beauty and cultural hotspots, life moves at an easy-going pace. Here you can sit back, relax, and delight in the small things that make life so great, while still doing the job you love and helping people improve their hearing health!
Cinder is looking for an Audiologist for our client, a patient-centric, private practice in the Rogue Valley, with offices in Grants Pass, Ashland, and Medford. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers a competitive salary based on experience and benefits, including PTO and 401K.
- They are the only independent audiology practice in the community staffed with experienced doctors of audiology.
- They stay up to date with the latest breakthroughs in digital hearing technology through advanced training and continuing-education programs.
- They are truly committed to helping their community in Grants Pass, Medford, and the surrounding areas achieve better hearing.
- They donate a significant amount of their time and resources towards serving the community, the needy, and the local Lion’s Club because they truly care about people and their hometown.
- They sell AG Hearing Technology.
- They work with adult patients only.
- Services they provide include:
- Hearing Tests
- Tinnitus treatment
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Evaluations for Cochlear Implants only
Nestled in beautiful Southern Oregon, the Rogue Valley is a nature lover’s paradise. The crystal-clear waters of Crater Lake, the snow-capped peak of Mt. Ashland, the rolling green hills speckled with vineyards—it takes no time at all to adjust to life in this valley. Even life in town adds to that dramatic flair. The Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland is the annual event every theatergoer must attend, and with new and exciting productions cycling through, there is always something fresh and unique playing out on stage. Need a drink after a long day? Oregon is booming in the craft beer industry, and the Rogue Valley offers up a diverse selection of craft beer that will surely please even the pickiest of brewing connoisseurs. And with the abundance of local farms in the community, there is always fresh produce available. That plan to eat local and healthy is more achievable than ever! So sit back, relax, and as Grants Pass’s motto states, “Live Rogue.”
The Position and Requirements
- Administer Diagnostic Tests and coordinate and interpret results.
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner about results and makes recommendations regarding hearing care options.
- In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- AuD degree required
- Current Oregon Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment) in good standing