Cinder is searching for an experienced Audiologist for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing Ear-Nose-Throat private practice with offices in Holland, Grand Rapids and other cities in Western Michigan. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a generous salary and compensation plan plus a comprehensive benefits package.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice. We are looking for someone who is motivated to create relationships with our patients, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives.
Why Western Michigan? A combination of exciting city amenities and small town charm. Four seasons of outdoor activities. A thriving craft brewery scene plus festivals, restaurants, and lots of entertainment. Holland also offers many aspects of Dutch culture to enjoy.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations on hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment and achieve goals.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings.
- AuD degree from an accredited school.
- Current Michigan Audiologist and Hearing Aid Dealer/Salesperson Licenses in good standing (or the ability to obtain both by time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented, goal driven. Track record of success.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!