Cinder is searching for an Audiology Technician/Front Office Staff for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing family-owned business with offices in Farmington and other locations in Missouri. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary, benefits and opportunities for professional development.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with both the duties and the schedule. The successful candidate will enjoy making a difference in the lives of others, can showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
Since 2003, Hearing Care Partners has been serving the hearing care and audiology needs of the Farmington community. We are a full-service audiology practice committed to improving our patient’s quality of life. Our practice works with our patients to diagnose and find solutions for their hearing needs using state-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology. Because our focus is entirely on our patients and their unique needs, coming to Hearing Care Partners means that our patients experience care that is specific to them with exceptional follow-up care that ensures their hearing and balance needs are being met.
We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life.
The Audiology Technician/Front Office Staff will work alongside the Audiologist to assist patients. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients
- Answering the phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Completing administrative processing
- Patient retention and outbound calling
- Preparing exam rooms and rooming patients
- Prepping patients for audiological tests
- Managing new hearing aid orders and repairs
- Assisting with hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a healthcare office preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and a pleasant demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong keyboard/computer experience
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented
Why you should apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent and supportive team environment
- Hands-on training provided to set you up for success
- You’ll have an opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!