Cinder is looking for a Automation Developer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
- Participate in all aspects of software/automation development and management including requirements gathering, planning, design, development, testing, documentation and troubleshooting issues.
- Research and implement new technology/methodology to drive continuous improvement of performance and quality of software products and development efficiency.
- Solid working knowledge of C#, Microsoft SQL Server and distributed n-tier Windows and/or web applications.
- Strong database development and administration skills in SQL Server (or equivalent) are highly desired.
- Experience programming in Linux environment would be an added advantage.
- Good object-oriented design, analysis and development skills in C++ would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile development methodology (Scrum / Lean-Kanban / XP).
- Experience in full software development life cycle. Software quality assurance experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal/written forms and to participate in fast-paced discussions.
- Work well within a local/global team environment and independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Accountability, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency.
- Open-minded, adaptable and willing to learn.
- Efficiently multi-tasks and able to work under pressure when situation demands
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!