Cinder is looking for an Automation Developer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and making code changes to the existing test framework
- Developing new test frameworks when needed
- Design, automate, execute and document new test cases for new features
- Integrating tests into automation process
- Support and modify existing building process and build scripts
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- A self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- 4-6 years of recent experience writing applications in a high-level language, preferably Python
- Experience in C/C++ and Assembly desired
- 2 years of experience using Jenkins to automate tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Driver development or testing experience
- Experience with web testing framework such as Selenium
- Knowledge of software validation approach, testing types
- Passion for identifying testing gaps and ensuring testing coverage
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!