Cinder is looking for an Automation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in all aspects of software/automation development and management including requirements gathering, planning, design, development, testing, documentation and troubleshooting issues. Research and implement new technology/methodology to drive continuous improvement of performance and quality of software products and development efficiency.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with minimum 3 years (for Advanced position) or 5 years (for Senior position) of related experience.
- Solid working knowledge of C#, Microsoft SQL Server and distributed n-tier Windows and/or web applications.
- Experience in Agile development methodology (Scrum / Lean-Kanban / XP).
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal/written forms and to participate in fast-paced discussions.
- Work well within a local/global team environment and independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Accountability, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency.
- Open-minded, adaptable and willing to learn.
- Efficiently multi-tasks and able to work under pressure when situation demands.
- Strong database development and administration skills in SQL Server (or equivalent) are highly desired.
- Experience programming in Linux environment would be an added advantage.
- Good object-oriented design, analysis and development skills in C++ would be an added advantage.
- Experience in full software development life cycle. Software quality assurance experience is a plus.
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!