*Cinder is looking for an Automation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with developers on new product features: develop and execute tests, including verification and writing test cases
- Develop tools and test automation using one or more of: C/C++, C#
- Monitor, debug, and root cause failures in test automation
- Verify product quality: run regression tests, debug issues, file defects
- Must have strong validation mindset
- Strong programming skills in at least one of the following: C/C++, C#
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience developing either Windows or OS agnostic test automation
- Experience developing and validating software in Windows OS
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Experience in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Scripting skills (such as Python)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!