Cinder is looking for an Automation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
- Verify product quality: run regression tests, debug issues, file defects
- Work closely with developers on new product features: develop and execute tests, including verification and writing test cases
- Develop tools and test automation using one or more of: C/C++, C#
- Monitor, debug, and root cause failures in test automation
- Must have strong validation mindset
- Strong programming skills in at least one of the following: C/C++, C#
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience developing and validating software in Windows OS
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Experience in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Experience developing either Windows or OS agnostic test automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Scripting skills (such as Python)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
Must be done onsite
Normal Business Hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!