Cinder Staffing is looking for Automation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week opportunity!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verify product quality: run regression tests, debug issues, file defects
- Work closely with developers on new product features: develop and execute tests, including verification and writing test cases
- Develop tools and test automation using python and C#
- Monitor, debug, and root cause failures in test automation
- Must have strong validation mindset
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in Python Programming
- Solid understanding/work experience in Windows OS
- System Validation and Automation experience
- Platform Validation Execution and Debug experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
- Location: Must work onsite
- Shift: Normal Business Hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.Apply for this position