Cinder is looking for a Behavioral Health Clinician to fill a direct hire role for our client in Estacada Oregon. This is a full-time opportunity with a full benefits package which includes PTO!
Looking for Behavioral Health Clinician to Join Integrated Rural Clinic Team
A Great Work Environment!
Orchid Health was founded four years ago with the belief that the most effective way to improve the health of our communities is through integrated primary and behavioral health care that takes the time to listen to and build trusting relationships with each patient. We are committed to our communities and each other and are proud of the positive feedback and reputation that we have built.
We now see over 4,000 patients at our two clinic locations and are currently hiring for a full-time behavioral health clinician to provide solution-focused behavioral health services at our Estacada Clinic – which is a 35-45-minute drive from Portland. This position offers a small practice atmosphere, and a supportive environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Consult and collaborate on a multidisciplinary team. This includes providing integrated on-site care, recommendations, and feedback to medical providers and allied staff.
- Have a clearly distinguished role from traditional specialty mental health therapist practices, with a model of treatment that may involve “Brief Interventions” over 1-6 visits or may involve therapy options of 3-9-month duration (but focused on interventions with solutions rather than a “long-term therapist” paradigm.)
- Practice in a population-based practice management strategy with flexibility to be interrupted to respond to urgent/emergency situations and "curbside consults".
- Provide assessments, screening, or intervention services for approximately 8 patients per day while working as part of the primary care team to effectively identify, treat, and manage physical, mental, and behavioral health concerns.
- Provide supervision and support for the other Behavioral Health Providers working in our 2 clinics.
- Assist our Medical Director in the development and launching of local Behavioral Health Programming, such as interventions and outreach into our local schools, group training classes, or other community outreach endeavors
- Capability to oversee Behavioral Health/SW Interns.
- Ability to see patients of all ages, including children, adolescents, and adults – many with multiple health issues and complex mental health or trauma histories.
- Ability to effectively use an Electronic Health Record System (Athena).
- Other social work functions such as providing community resources or connections
- Networking with community resources
- A Masters or Doctorate Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a similar Behavioral Health discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Oregon Licensure
- Qualified to provide Supervision to Licensed Professional Counselors or similar Behavioral Health Providers
- Some Experience or Skills in Program Development
- A minimum of three (3) years of providing behavioral health services (i.e. assessment, diagnosis, or treatment of an individual's behavioral health needs) in the behavioral health field, after full licensure was granted
- Ability to become Credentialed with most Public and Private Health Insurances in the State of Oregon (including Medicare/Medicaid, HMO and PPO Plans, Kaiser)
Bonus Skills (not required but valued)
- Alcohol/Drug Certification
- EMDR Experience
- Trauma Informed Care – Knowledge and Practice
- Suicide Prevention and Management Training
- Family Therapy Skills and Training
- Experience providing Group Education and Support Classes
Full time position with flexible schedule options
Combination of days of Direct Patient Care/days of Supervision and Program Development
- $62-72K DOE
- Complete benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, paid medical malpractice and CME.
- Student loan repayment assistance may be available.
To apply please email your resume/CV to Vikki at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about us visit: www.orchidhealth.org.