Cinder is looking for a Board Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Programming, testing, and debugging prototype assemblies of printed circuit boards of ethernet networking products, including writing test result reports
- Performing SMT soldering and Blue wire rework
- Performing oscilloscope measurements of power supplies (Ramp/Noise/Levels)
- Prototyping and evaluating basic circuits and circuit reworks using provided design schematics
- Managing and installing test equipment firmware and software
- Managing and organizing physical inventories of circuit boards, including updating online databases corresponding to the status and locations of physical hardware
- SMT Soldering experience and experience with soldering tools
- Strong reworking skills, including breadboard prototyping experience
- Ability to operate electrical test equipment, such as an oscilloscope, power supplies, multimeters, etc.
- Knowledge of basic computer or server hardware architecture, including knowledge of OS installs, BIOS setting manipulation, and software troubleshooting
- Ability to follow ESD and electrical safety guidelines
- Ability to read and understand an electrical schematic diagram
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to help manage a collection of physical inventory
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.