Cinder is searching for a Brand Ambassador / Client Care Representative for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing business in Toronto, ON. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary, and opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice!
- Connecting with the community in person, via phone, email, etc. to promote the business and its services. Outreach efforts will include physician offices, senior centers, retirement communities, and other relevant local businesses.
- Reception and general office duties when needed such as greeting clients and visitors, scheduling appointments, answering the phone, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including high level of computer literacy. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- At least two years of marketing or sales experience.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills. Warm, friendly demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized. Goal oriented.
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Bilingual is a plus!
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate MUST have residency in Canada, a valid passport or the ability to obtain one promptly, and have no restrictions to travel to the US for training.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!