Cinder is looking for a Build & Automation Engineer to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, Or. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
This position will be building the majority of the framework for the team from scratch. Developing and maintaining the build system in Windows and Linux environment, including information gathering, new feature development, bug fixing, etc.
- Working in a diverse team environment, as well as independently
- Good understanding software engineering processes and application lifecycle management.
- Familiar with and able to configure software build and release process with Teamcity, Jenkins or other build engines.
- Experience in build management, scripting, and automation
- CI/CD (“DevOps”) experience required
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!