Cinder’s purpose is to humanize the staffing industry by connecting awesome people. We’re looking for an experienced sales professional who can help us bring our message to new clients, specifically clients looking for larger sized teams (10+ positions). Our experience with work environments from call centers to high tech R&D has shown us that our team model is unique and provides an alternative to traditional staffing practices. Now that we’ve proven this model works, we’re excited to add a dedicated Business Development Manager that can help us spread the word – there is a better way to do staffing! Wouldn’t it be awesome if everyone tried to humanize the staffing industry?
- Seek connections to and develop relationships with specified prospects that maintain call and contact centers along with other clients with potential high volume hiring and staffing needs
- Become involved in professional associations to start establishing relationships and expertise (for example: http://www.nationalcallcenters.org/)
- Develop social media programs to interact with decision makers for high volume staffing
- Develop case studies and work with current clients to understand our value proposition from their viewpoint
- Research and develop additional prospect list
- Create a plan for how Cinder can support thought leadership for high volume staffing and implement the plan, including publishing articles, hosting events, and creating collaterals
- Review marketing channels and events to reach decision makers at potential clients. Create and implement a plan to maximize investment in reaching prospects
- Research competition in this space and perform a competitive analysis
- 25% Travel expected (you will be expected to meet with clients and potential clients regularly, so easy access to a vehicle is a requirement)
You are a strong candidate if you:
- Want to work as part of a team, in a supportive and fun work environment
- Have experience with project management, developing processes and driving sales growth
- Enjoy creating a repeatable sales process
- Develop your network with authenticity
- Are a self-directed team player
- Regularly connect with decision makers and business leaders in the Portland Metro area
- Feel energized by meeting new people
- Help others without financial motivation (we are big fans of the Go Giver philosophy – https://thegogiver.com/)
- Build long-term relationships based on genuine concern for the well-being of others
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.