Cinder is looking for a Business System Analyst to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their growing team. The core competencies of this position are centered on industry knowledge, requirements gathering, data analysis, root cause analysis and communication. In this role, you will collect and prepare information to serve critical business needs and facilitate the development and delivery of services within Operations and across the company. You are a skilled data investigator and you communicate information clearly, concisely, and accurately for the benefit of your internal customers.
- Determining the performance of operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Organizing data collection and distribution activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Working with operations management to create and manage goals, key results, SLAs, budgets and operating plans
- Maintaining a steady communications cadence with internal stakeholders regarding project issues and decisions
- Analyzing program risks and proactively assigning team resources to mitigate them
- Recommending improvements to efficiency, quality and customer experience by quickly documenting business cases, when investments are necessary to achieve them
- Escalate to senior management whenever decisions must be made that will alter deliverables
- Acting at all times in a manner that is ethical and aligned with the regulatory obligations of the firm, and our partners
- A variety of other duties aligned with your unique skills, as our firm and its needs expand and evolve
- Additional duties, as assigned
- 1 – 5 years experience working in a role primarily focused on the collection and analysis of data for internal business users
- Demonstrated investment and excellence in formal or informal learning and development, equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- Entrepreneurial – you do what it takes to achieve our goals, without having someone telling you what to do
- Curiosity – when your work is finished, you are driven to enrich yourself and your team by learning and applying new things
- A functional understanding of banking and investment products
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional reading, writing, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency with personal computers and business productivity software, particularly excellence with Microsoft Excel
- Passion for user experience, customer service and social good
- Additional years of relevant experience
- Experience in FinTech or working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellence in other business productivity software (Adobe, Google, Microsoft, Bookkeeping & Accounting Solutions)
- Advanced proficiency with cloud-based business intelligence, project management, content management or case management software
- Demonstrated and substantial success in mentoring peers, building processes, creating business value, or creating uniquely fantastic customer experiences at scale; bonus if any of these were in a financial services environment
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours (negotiable)
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you and your time in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!