Cinder is looking for a Check Review Specialist to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
As a check review specialist, you will perform day to day operational processes that support our client’s business, partners, and customers. You will always conduct yourself in a way that is ethical, aligned with the regulatory obligations of our client’s firm and partners. You will diligently review deposits and strive to meet daily SLAs. Additional duties may be assigned, and we ask that you remain flexible and open to those additional duties.
- Decisioning check deposits submitted by our customers prior to the daily cut off.
- Reviewing customer check deposits with accuracy and utmost attention to detail.
- Reviewing check deposits to identify and reject questionable deposit attempts.
- Partnering with our Customer Engagement team to provide clarity if/when customer issues arise regarding a deposit.
- Collaborating with Operations team members to provide feedback to various departments in an effort to help optimize tools for improved efficiency.
- 1 year experience working in a financial services environment demonstrating professionalism, growth and trustworthiness, strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a bank, understanding of what is necessary to operate successfully and meet all daily deadlines, strongly preferred.
- Resourceful – you do what it takes to achieve our goals, without having someone telling you what to do.
- Curiosity – when your work is finished, you are driven to enrich yourself and your team by learning and applying new things.
- A functional understanding of banking and investment products.
- Passion for user experience, customer service and social good.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional reading, writing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with personal computers (especially Macs) and business productivity software (Adobe, Google, Microsoft)- a MUST HAVE
- Bank card network experience including one or more of the following: card processing, issuing, partner management, fraud systems, disputes and/or chargebacks
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficiency with cloud-based business intelligence, content management or case management software
- Monday through Friday 7am-4pm
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are currently unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!