Cinder is looking for a Clean Room Lab Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the clean room in a controlled environment. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting and fixing where appropriate.
- Performing manual repairs when necessary.
- Installing and moving of large, industrial, equipment as required.
- Ability to work with low voltage electronics. No soldering, plug and play components only.
- Dispositioning large amounts of data and making decisions based on guidelines.
- Data management, with a series of computerized systems.
- Managing project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes.
- Accurate tracking of expected product/equipment service due dates and able to prioritize orders.
- Delivery of outstanding efficiency, quality, and value.
- Strong technical abilities, and mechanically and electrically inclined.
- Previous experience using software systems (e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.)
- Strong experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Previous Inventory Management experience preferred.
- Problem solving skills.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with extended periods of being active on your feet.
- Detail orientated, can follow set examples and correct issues when found.
- Must be able to move semi-heavy objects.
- Environment: Clean and controlled environment
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours