Cinder is looking for a Clean Room Setup and Installation Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the clean room in a controlled environment. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
The Clean Room Setup and Installation Technician will also be responsible for the setup of the project for the first 6-12 months, which includes using safety equipment to maneuver and install industrial cabinets weighing up to 600lbs.
Other Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting and fixing where appropriate.
- Performing manual repairs when necessary.
- Installing and moving of large, industrial, equipment as required.
- Ability to work with low voltage electronics. No soldering, plug and play components only.
- Dispositioning large amounts of data and making decisions based on guidelines.
- Data management, with a series of computerized systems.
- Managing project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes.
- Accurate tracking of expected product/equipment service due dates and able to prioritize orders.
- Delivery of outstanding efficiency, quality, and value.
- Strong technical abilities, and mechanically and electrically inclined.
- Previous experience using software systems (e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.)
- Strong experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Previous Inventory Management experience preferred.
- Problem solving skills.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with extended periods of being active on your feet.
- Detail orientated, can follow set examples and correct issues when found.
- Must be comfortable using jacks and other machinery to move equipment up to 600lbs.
- Environment: Clean and controlled environment
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
- Pay:$20-$22, based on experience
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.