Cinder is searching for a Client Care Coordinator for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing business in Toronto, ON. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers a competitive salary and opportunities for commissions and professional development.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic, and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice!
- Warmly greeting patients and other visitors
- Answering phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Entering and updating all patient information including intake forms
- Scheduling appointments
- Entering charges and payments, assisting in patient collections, and filling in where needed
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with patients, vendors, colleagues, etc.
- Assisting with community outreach when necessary.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy and a proficiency in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel required.
- Ability to potentially work some weekends and an evening a week.
- Professional-level listening and problem-solving skills. Warm, friendly demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized. Goal oriented.
- Ability to travel between offices if necessary
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Bilingual is a plus!
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate MUST have residency in Canada, a valid passport, or the ability to obtain one promptly, and have no restrictions to travel to the US for training.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!