Cinder is looking for a Client Success Manager to fill a role for our client in Lake Oswego, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
We’re looking for someone to join our client's team as a dynamic Client Success Manager, who will partner closely with the Product, Engineering, Sciences, Marketing, and Client Services teams to help our client lead in intelligent out-of-home advertising reporting & insights, powered by science and machine learning. As a technical-creative, you will nurture relationships with key advertising media vendors, consult with other client services teams on advertising attribution technology, and provide market insights and customer feedback to the Product team that will help shape and improve these products. Interface with agencies and brands and define strategic and smart plans that incorporate target audiences and OOH media opportunities. Also, understand and create compelling communication materials that incorporates and integrates requirements, scope and design strategy around audiences and measurement. Communication across teams is integral to the company, so your organization and writing skills along with attention to detail will be essential to success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the development of vendor media client relations and customer success in OOH ad attribution reporting.
- Understand customer needs, gather product requirements and execute client data projects.
- Use customer and market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Collaborate with Marketing to gather customer feedback, analyze market insights, coordinate beta testing, and enable customer success.
- Create compelling communication plans that include: Keynote/ PowerPoint presentations or sharable maps.
- Articulates why the machine learning algorithm recommended the units it did.
- Explains the plan in a way that resonates with media planners and brand strategists.
- Present and clearly articulate product strategy to stakeholders.
- Engage closely with the Product, Engineering, and Sciences teams to ensure they have context on client goals and strategies so to report outcomes that are relevant and valued by the client.
- Manage project schedules, provide regular status updates, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, supporting a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Functions as one of the primary points of contact for inbound support and client service requests.
- Demos, onboards, trains new users and clients on the client's platform.
- Manages and prioritizes support tickets in Zen Desk, the ticketing system of choice.
- Provide business guidance for product success, coordinating priorities for processing and production of attribution reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of account management or related experience.
- Experience with advertising, marketing, finance, legal, or tech consulting business.
- Proven successful account management outcomes from lead to repeat-business client in multiple contexts throughout your career.
- Experience with advertising attribution, analytics, and reporting.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience.
- Ability to blend technical topics with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to gather market intelligence based on research, data and industry trends.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Sales, Account Management, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI.
Job Location: Must be done onsite
Shift: Normal business hours
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!