Cinder is searching for a Clinical Audiologist for our healthcare client, a rapidly growing, long established business in entrancing Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional development.
Albuquerque has it all! A mild 4 seasons climate with about 300 days of sun per year. A lower-than-average cost of living with reasonable housing. An outdoor paradise for skiers, hikers, and more! Our client will offer the successful candidate a seasonal ski pass to fully enjoy those moments outside the office!
We are looking for someone who is interested in moving beyond hearing aid sales to pursuing the challenges of auditory diagnostics, working with patients with vestibular disorders, cochlear implants, complex and exotic conditions, and more! You must be open to innovation and willing to grow your career at a state-of-the-art practice.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Administers diagnostic tests and other services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results and treatment plans, advising patients and families on hearing care options.
- Assesses patients’ needs to achieve best audiological outcome.
- Using the latest technological innovations, provides evidence-based treatment to patients.
- Collaborates with other health care professionals.
- AuD degree. Current New Mexico Audiologist License in good standing (or the ability to obtain by time of hire).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!