Cinder is looking for a Customer Engagement Representative to fill a role for our new client in the Downtown PDX area. This is a full time, 40 hours a week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
We are hiring candidates who are committed to providing an extraordinary customer experience!
Must be passionate about helping people, excellent at problem solving, and enthusiastic about accomplishing many tasks at once!
- You will address any inquiries or problems related to our products and services, take ownership of each issue and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for managing an inbound phone and email queue, delivering best-in-class service and brainstorming new ways to exceed customer expectations.
- 1+ years of Customer Service or customer facing roles
- Independent and action-oriented – you don’t let “No” get in the way
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial – you do what it takes to achieve our goals, without having someone telling you what to do
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
- Previous experience in financial services or banking
- Previous experience managing multiple work queues at once
Our client is a startup and therefore this opportunity provides the ability to enhance and affect the way the business is run. As you mature in this role it will require helping customers manage their finances, learn about investing, and ways to benefit from our client’s unique mission and commitment to doing good for others.
Join us in our mission to build an investment firm that cares about both profits and people too!
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!