Do you have a passion for customer service excellence? Do you consider yourself a mentor and take pride in your leadership abilities?
Cinder has an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Customer Relations Lead to fill our role at our tech-savvy client in SE PDX. This is a full time, 40 hours per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
As a Customer Relations Lead you will be a part of our on-site team and partnering with our innovative client. You will be responsible for the performance management of our Customer Relations team members.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create an environment of continuous development and improvement through mentoring and coaching
- Issue feedback to team members through reoccurring 1:1s and weekly productivity reports
- Identify employee performance issues, trends and provide proactive recommendations
- Assist with hiring, new hire orientation and employee recognition
- Collaborate and partner with various departments at the client site and within Cinder
- Attend and participate in meetings, huddles and team activities
- Previous lead or supervisory experience preferably in a customer service environment
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in MS Office suite and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides/Forms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead, manage, and adapt effectively in a fast-paced atmosphere
- High School Diploma or equivalent
SE PDX (near the Hawthorne Bridge)
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms! We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.