Cinder is looking for a Customer Support Escalations Specialist to fill a role for our client in Downtown PDX. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client is looking for experienced customer support professionals who are passionate about social good and great customer experiences, to help build a team of escalations specialists.
Our most successful candidates will be quick thinking, analytical, personable and excited about engaging with our most frustrated customers while also participating in the ongoing development of our support quality management program.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serving as the first point of contact for the exotic customer service issues that agents cannot quickly solve through our documentation.
- Addressing escalated inquiries or problems related to our products and services
- Taking escalated calls from customers and take ownership of each issue and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Serving as the front line for our quality assurance teams in monitoring and providing feedback to agents that escalate issues and participate in the iterative improvement of our documentation over time.
- 3+ years of Customer Service or customer facing roles in banking, financial services or financial technology companies
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide world-class customer service in emotional and stressful escalated customer support interactions
- Outstanding professionalism and ability to provide quick, constructive feedback to agents escalating customer issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
- Previous experience at a technology company, particularly financial technology companies
- Previous experience managing multiple work queues at once
- Previous experience with quality assurance functions in a contact center environment
- Previous experience as a customer service manager taking escalated contact
- Passion for Aspiration’s mission and/or other social good initiatives
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
Our client is a startup and this opportunity provides the ability to enhance and affect the way the business is run, in support of our client’s unique mission and their commitment to doing good for others.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!