Cinder is looking for a Dispatch Agent to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Our client is looking for a data-driven and customer-centric individual to join their dynamic team of dispatch professionals. Based in their downtown Portland, OR offices, this person reports to the Dispatch Supervisor on the Network Performance team. The Dispatch Agent serves as a crucial point of contact for transportation providers in our network. Beyond ensuring amazing transportation provider experiences, you will provide meaningful feedback to our client’s greater team to ensure we build the best NEMT experience possible. The Dispatch Agent is a critical team player who works in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a passionate team and must deliver daily
- Schedule same-day and next-day rides for high priority members
- Monitor the schedules and capacity status of transportation providers in various geographical zones
- Resolve escalated rides in our scheduling and dispatching software program
- Provide support for transportation providers, managing calls seamlessly and ensuring effective and positive resolutions for all calls
- Cultivate strong relationships with transportation providers to reduce the stress that comes with schedule changes
- Provide feedback on programs and processes directly related to the position
- Work closely with the greater Integration Contractor team, and external partners to develop best practices
- Collaborate with management to modify and accommodate the needs of our transportation providers
- At least one year of experience working in a high-volume dispatching and/or call center environment or similar relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience learning new softwares quickly
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting strong troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Values of curiosity, humility and a strong work ethic
- Qualifying criminal background
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Experience with RingCentral or similar call center software
- Experience in a Mac OS environment preferred
- Dispatch experience preferred
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!