Cinder is looking for a Disputes Contact Agent to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
- As a Disputes Contact Agent you will be responsible for:
- Dedicating your day to manage and review electronic customer contact
- Identifying disputes through customer contact sent by email and messaging
- Working closely with the Disputes team to communicate possible customer disputes
- Reviewing tickets and reaching out to customers via email
- Act at all times in a manner that is ethical and aligned with the regulatory obligations of the firm, and our partners
- Experience working in a financial services environment demonstrating professionalism, growth and trustworthiness, strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a bank, understanding of what is necessary to operate successfully and meet all daily deadlines, strongly preferred.
- Ability to clearly communicate through emails and chats.
- Willingness to learn and achieve goals and task given efficiently.
- Passion for user experience, customer service and a team player.
- Strong analytical and investigation skills.
- Exceptional reading, writing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with computers (especially Macs) and business productivity software (Adobe, Google, Microsoft).
- Experience and knowledge of Regulation E.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We have you in mind! Download the Cinder App to have our current positions and useful resources at hand.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!