Cinder is looking for an eConnect Team Representative to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This position is full-time, 40 hours/week, and includes opportunities to grow and continue education, as well as full benefits! Early shifts currently available (5am-2pm and 6am-3pm).
The eConnect Team Representative position is designed to provide individuals an introduction to the company business while being responsible for partner order management. This position is entry level and does not require a Pharmacy Technician license. eConnect team members are responsible for order verification and support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately providing first level information and order support for customers
- Troubleshooting basic web order issues and clarifying the process between partners and clinics
- Escalating unresolved issues to next level of contact
- Working with management and related departments to resolve order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability, and back orders
- Other duties, as assigned
- Supporting the company’s Core Value Principles:
- Do the right thing every time
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Embrace change
- Be innovative
- Get it done
- Work hard, have fun
- Must have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service
- Must be enthusiastic and have a positive outlook and sense of humor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively listen and communicate
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to work independently
- Must be team-oriented
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- Experience using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, as well as the ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar systems or programs quickly
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relations
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Veterinary experience is a plus
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: 5am-2pm or 6am-3pm
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.