Cinder is a unique player in the staffing industry, putting people at the heart of everything we do. We value our internal employees and those working for us at client sites. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships. We are currently seeking an eConnect Team Representative for our client’s dynamic and growing team.
The eConnect Team Representative position is designed to provide individuals an introduction to the company business while being responsible for partner order management. This position is entry level and does not require a Pharmacy Technician license. eConnect team members are responsible for order verification and support.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Accurately providing first level information and order support for customers
- Troubleshooting basic web order issues and clarifying the process between partners and clinics
- Escalating unresolved issues to next level of contact
- Working with management and related departments to resolve order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability, and back orders
- Other duties, as assigned
- Supporting the company’s Core Value Principles:
- Do the right thing every time
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Embrace change
- Be innovative
- Get it done
- Work hard, have fun
- Must have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service
- Must be enthusiastic and have a positive outlook and sense of humor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively listen and communicate
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to work independently
- Must be team-oriented
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- Experience using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, as well as the ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar systems or programs quickly
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relations
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Veterinary experience is a plus
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy
Hours: Full-time 5am-2pm, 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, or 8am-5pm
Location: Remote, though our client is headquartered in Portlant, OR
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.