Cinder is looking for an eDiscovery Specialist to fill a role for our client in Irvine, CA. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ingesting ESI into a data processing platform and performing a workflow to ready the data for review, including the application of search terms and running analytical tasks.
- Preparing data sets for production pursuant to ESI Protocols.
- Tracking and managing eDiscovery requests to completion.
- Documenting processes and procedures in an effort to standardize the way work is done in the program.
- Setting up and managing TAR workflow, including but not limited to reporting and elusion testing.
- Working with law firms to receive data, such as Email accounts, Dropbox information, Office documents, etc.
- Assisting clients with their use of the eDiscovery tools and making sure they can access the information and find the data
- Minimum 5 years of experience in administering technology software systems of any size.
- Relativity Administrator or 5 years’ experience, and willing to get Relativity Certified within several months of starting.
- iPro Administrator experience a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of FTP Servers and Sharefile
- Extensive experience working the administrative side of an eDiscovery tool, such as Ipro, Relativity, Disco, or Everlaw
- Experience in SQL a plus, but not required
- Experience in artificial intelligence or TAR
- Experience managing customer accounts
- Experience with search consulting
- Strong communication skills
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.