ENDODONTIST – Full-Time – Aiea, Oahu, Hawaii
Cinder is searching for an experienced Full-Time Endodontist to partner with our client, a well-known and highly reputable dental service organization at their practices in Oahu, Hawaii.
Do you like the idea of having your name on the practice door but are not too fond of managing billing, collections, human resource issues, etc.? Our client gives dentists the freedom of clinical autonomy – you treat patients as you wish, providing minimally invasive dentistry along with education for a lifetime of oral health – while relieving you of the burdens that accompany managing a small business.
- Teamwork and mutual respect
- Outstanding customer service
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current Hawaii Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment) in good standing
- Specialty Certificate
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Our client offers a variety of generous compensation plans along with a full benefits package. We will be happy to discuss your options!
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. No third-party candidates will be considered for this position.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, Oregon. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both clients and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!