CINDER is a proudly community-conscious agency-dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships. We are seeking a Finance M&A Due Diligence Consultant for a client in the Seattle area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 1099 consultant position for a client in the Seattle area. Must be local or close enough to travel.
- M&A and Due diligence experience
- Finance experience
- Must be able to work as a 1099 contractor
- Ability to be onsite if the need arises
- Supported multiple due diligence efforts
- Aerospace industry experience is a plus (not required)
Compensation: $100-$125/hr (1099) BOE
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday business hours
Length of project: The initial project will last 6-8 weeks minimum. There may be post Acquisition work that could extend up to 6 months.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.