Cinder is looking for a Fraud and Disputes Agent to fill a role for our client, in SE PDX. This is a full time, 40 hour a week position. We offer all of our full-time employees a full competitive benefits package.
As a Fraud and Disputes Agent, you will serve as a member of the Risk and Compliance team and will be the primary person responsible for processing Regulation E fraud claims and service disputes reported by our client’s customers. You’ll be eager to learn the rigorous policies behind staying compliant with banking regulations while balancing a strong sense of customer service.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Take ownership of the fraud and dispute process by monitoring all outstanding claims, identifying fraudulent transactions, contacting the customer to request additional information, completing the submission process, and working with card processor to reach a resolution.
- Communicate with banking partner to investigate ACH disputes, file the appropriate paperwork, and work with the customer to resolve the claim.
- Serve as a key point of contact for the Frontend Customer Relations team, answering questions regarding the process for the initial filing of different types of fraud and service disputes.
- Collaborate regularly with the rest of the Risk and Compliance team to develop, maintain, and troubleshoot the fraud and dispute resolution process, and keep current on new regulations and fraud trends.
- Deliver a sense of security and clarity to the customer around the entire fraud and dispute experience.
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar role.
- Very detailed-oriented with proven experience in time management and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple requests and communicate the correct information to the appropriate agent.
- Ability to process a vast amount of information while exerting a willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of financial services and the payment industry.
- Previous fraud and dispute processing experience preferred, including Regulation E, Visa chargebacks and proficiency with VROL.
- Proficiency with MAC
Job Location: Must be done ONSITE
Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship currently.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!